January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr. Bean

It was Rowan "Mr. Bean" Atkinson's birthday the other day. I missed it and I'm really, truly broken up that I didn't get him something. I was thinking earlier about all the things I could get him, but nothing seemed right. A new bear would probably just nudge out the one he already has. His watch was nearly cooked inside a turkey, and probably still is a little greasy. And, of course, counseling is always an option. Instead I've decided to share this picture with the world. Although taken before his birthday I strongly believe that subconsciously I knew I would have to make a belated wish somehow, so with no more ado, please feast your eyes on quite possibly the most wonderful and disturbing picture of me ever taken.

2 comments:

doshtate said...

If only your pants had been tucked into your socks, this picture would have secured my nightmares for at least a week. But alas, it will instead just end up on the top of your wedding cake some day purely by 'accident.'

Hanks for sharing.

Em Sizz said...

Hey, I have those pants.

I don't wear them like that though.....