October 29, 2007

One of a Million

I am one of the (over, I believe) million supporters of Steven T. Colbert. It is a true fact. Check the facebook group.
A story written on my home page (well, not mine, but it pops up when I open Mozilla) talks about Steven Colbert's run in South Carolina.
I am included in this group, and this group is in the news, therefore I am news.
You heard it here first.


In other news, I went to a signing of Post Secret books today. It was awesome. So awesome, in fact, that I bought a book - it was even on sale! - and Frank signed it. I was going to have it "personalized" but decided against it at the last minute. I don't really know why, I guess it just seemed odd to me that I would ask someone to write something in a book, making it look like they themselves thought of it and wanted to write it in my book, when really I just wanted to seem cooler to the people who see it on my coffee table and pick it up. I think FRANK in red ink next to the title is just about the right amount of coolness for me.

1 comment:

tarabull said...

yes. i am in that colbert group too. and i saw frank warren too. i was going to get a picture with him, but the line was like 2938092138 people long :)
i told you it would be awesome!